Thursday 9th March 15:00 GMT, in the MICE meeting room in R1.
- Action: Rogers to find out what cooling channel limits in 2017/01
- Switch to ROOT6 (Dobbs)
- 7469 data and measurement of emittance (Victoria)
- Emittance reduction and 2016/04 data (Chris Rogers/Ao/Chris Hunt/Francois/alia)
- Field mapping and theoretical magnets, effects of iron (Victoria/John Cobb/Jo Langlands)
- Transfer matrix and magnet alignment (Chris Rogers/Yingpeng)
- Optics of pionic beamline (Paolo)
- Dipole field measurement (Paolo)
- Target simulation (Ao)
- 2017/01 optics settings (Ao/Jaroslaw/Chris Rogers)
- Flip mode vs solenoid?
- Straight tracks for scattering?
- FC currents (can we fight for R9 FC?)
- Algorithm to calculate the phase space volume (vs RMS emittance) (Tanaz Mohayai)
- Demonstration of Ionisation Cooling proposal (Chris Rogers/Jaroslaw)
- Wedge absorber (Pavel)
- Date of Next Meeting
- Readytalk phone line expires 17th March; British summer time starts 26th March
- Thursday 16th March
- Thursday 23rd March