TOF online histograms
Aim is to implement the new online histogramming code to make TOF online plots available. An example of histograms (in this case for tracker TDC and ADC counts) is available at
bin/examples/simple_histogram_example.py. This calls the code in
src/reduce/ReducePyHistogramTDCADCCounts/. If I recall correctly, we made the following histograms last time. On the same (1D) histogram, superimposed, one for each TOF
- Number of PMT hits on PMT at one end vs slab number
- Number of PMT hits on PMT at the other end vs slab number
- Number of space points vs slab number
- Number of space points vs slab number (so 2D profile of space points)
- Reconstructed time of flight between TOF0, TOF1
- Reconstructed time of flight between TOF0, TOF2
- Reconstructed time of flight between TOF1, TOF2
I'll try to dig out relevant screenshots to show you what we have in G4MICE.
Note the deadline is quite tight for this - review progress in phone call on Friday.
Nb: Mike Jackson is the expert on the online histogramming code/framework, Yordan is the expert on TOF. Linda is the "user" (but I think there shouldn't be much UI issues, should be handled by Mike's code)...